Cut-off wall systems are shoring systems applied to ensure the impermeability of the shoring system that will be constructed under high ground water table. The main function of this shoring system is to prevent ground water intrusion into the excavation,
Cut-Off Wall With Mechanical Stopend with Water Stop Application
- The pannel should be opened with the diaphragm wall machine within the project scope. It requires to replace Stop-Ends with water-holding band to opened pannel. Water-holding parts should be replaced on hydraulic stop-ends initially.
- The iron equipment should be replaced in the opened pannel.
- Concrete should be poured in the iron equipment.
- The pannel wall should be digged from the end of both sides of concrete poured hydraulic stop-end.
- After opening panels to both sides, stop-end separates by crane. The water-holding band should be stayed on the wall.
- The stopend with water stop taken from the well, should be bringed down through the same well by leaning against the wall. The water-holding bands should also be placed.
- The iron equipment should be placed on both pannels.
- Concrete should be poured on the pannels which the iron equipment's placed on. It can be repeated in needed quantity. Water-holding bands provide water-tightness between each pannel as shown in the image above.